The DWG Tools services or other products, services, and websites are collectively referred to as "services" in these Terms. By using this service, you agree to abide by these terms.
(1) How does we collect your personal information?
Personal information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact someone.
When you use our mobile app, we will collect your personal information, such as email address and phone number, during the process of registering users. In order to protect your privacy, you should not provide any information other than our special requirements.
(2) How does we use your personal information?
A. Send your service information of our mobile app through your personal information.
B. Implement password recovery through your personal information.
C. Except for the reorganization, merger or sale of we, all personal information collected by us may be transferred to the relevant third parties. we will not provide, sell, rent, share or trade your personal information to any unrelated third parties. Unless you have obtained your permission in advance, or if the third party and we provide services to you individually or jointly, and after the service is over, it will be prohibited from accessing all such information that it has previously been able to access.
(3) Personal information security
Keeping your personal data safe is critical to us. When you register your personal data in our mobile app, we encrypt it with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
In both the data transfer and data retention phases, we protect the information you submit to us through widely accepted industry standards such as firewall, encryption, and data privacy legal requirements.
However, no Internet transmission or electronic storage method is 100% secure. Therefore, although we protect your personal information in a commercially acceptable manner, there is no guarantee that the information will be absolutely secure.
(4) How long will we keep personal information?
In general, we only retains your personal information for the period required to perform the collection, and will comply with the data retention period as required by applicable law.
(5) Legal Disclaimer
We have the right to do so when required by law and if we believes that it must disclose information about you to protect ours statutory rights and/or comply with judicial procedures, court orders or legal procedures applicable to ours mobile app. Disclose your personal information.
If we determines that disclosure is reasonable and necessary in order to enforce the terms and conditions of we or to protect our operations, we may disclose information about you.
we reserves the right to modify this policy at any time, so please check it frequently. In the event of a material change to this policy, we will notify you by notice on the website.
This is your personal service contract and you should not allow any third party:
(1) distribute, lend, rent, sell, resell, sublicense or otherwise transfer all or any part of the rights of the Service you have to any other person or legal entity;
(2) remove, change or hide any copyright, trademark, confidential or other proprietary notice, label or mark, or modify, translate, adapt, or create a service-based derivative work from the Service;
(3) decompiling, disassembling or reverse engineering the service, or stealing or attempting to steal any source code, algorithm, method or technique used or embodied in the service;
(4) use or access to allow services other than authorized users;
(5) use services that are inconsistent with or in any way in violation of your rights or laws;
(6) Interfering with, disrupting, or connecting to a server or network connected to any website providing the service;
(7) Use the service as a remotely mounted storage space or as a path to another home page, whether inside or outside the service;
(8) Use the Service to perform any pressure, vulnerability, penetration, availability or performance testing, or otherwise attempt to access any network, system, server or managed service or related computer software, or the Service, in a manner not expressly permitted by MoonlightBeauty Use for any other benchmark or competitive purpose, or attempt to create a similar service by using the Service or related software;
(9) Use the Service to collect or store personal data of any person or entity (including other users of the Service), unless otherwise expressly stated;
(10) Use any device, software or other means (or intended) to circumvent or remove any form of technical protection related to the use of DWG Tools or use any code, serial number or other means of accessing the Service DWG Tools not directly or indirectly Provide a copy or access protection device. We have the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and review your use of the Service (and your Authorized User) to verify compliance with these Terms. Any use or access other than these terms is unauthorized.
Unless otherwise expressly stated, MoonlightBeauty is the sole owner of all intellectual property rights in this application and its content, including but not limited to copyright protection of all content, including design, layout, graphics, photos, formats and other applications. Depending on the element. Ownership in connection with the information and materials contained in this application, including but not limited to MoonlightBeauty and its product names, logos, trademarks, graphics, photos, images, audio, video, messages, documents and content, with the official permission of MoonlightBeauty, all rights reserved. Application pages and content may be electronically reproduced or printed in hard copy for internal information, personal or non-commercial use, provided that no modifications are made, not published on any media, and on every page of any internal copy, MoonlightBeauty is It is considered to be the source of the copyright symbol. You are not authorized to use this content. Any use other than the above, including non-internal reproduction, modification, display or use of any copyrighted MoonlightBeauty or other logo, graphics, photographs or images, is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of MoonlightBeauty. It will be implemented within the full scope of the law. In addition to the data and information submitted in accordance with the existing agreement with MoonlightBeauty, any ideas, materials or content submitted by any user on or through the application (including via email) are within the scope of your intellectual property rights. Inside, MoonlightBeauty's sole property, MoonlightBeauty has no confidentiality obligations and is not responsible for any infringement or misappropriation claims that may result from filing. Personal information submitted will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Statement. MoonlightBeauty does not warrant that the Application or its content will not infringe any of the intellectual property rights of any person, nor does it warrant that any other government agency or other application that may be used, transferred, copied, distributed, transmitted or stored outside of China may The law of the jurisdiction.
You acknowledge and agree that we and our licensors retain ownership of all intellectual property rights of any type related to the Services, including applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights. Other product and company names mentioned in this service may be the trademarks of their respective owners. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you under this Agreement.
This service is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. Without limiting the foregoing, we expressly disclaims any express, implied or statutory warranties, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, security, accuracy and non-infringement. Without limiting the above provisions, we makes no warranties or representations, indicating that the access or operation of the services will not be interrupted or error-free. You assume all liability and risk of loss resulting from the downloading, and/or use of the files, information, content or other materials obtained from the Service. Some jurisdictions do not allow or disallow disclaimers, so this clause may not apply to certain regions.
Limitation of damages
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we and its customers, partners and their respective employees, officers, directors, contractors, suppliers, licensors, successors, insurers and agents shall not be liable to you under any circumstances. Any responsibility. Any loss of profits or data, or any incidental, indirect, special, consequential or disciplinary damage, or any natural loss that may occur.
If any part of this Agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable, this part of this Agreement will be construed as being consistent with applicable law. The rest will remain fully valid. Failure by we to enforce any of the terms of this Agreement is not a waiver of our right to enforce such terms. Pursuant to this Agreement, our rights will continue to be effective after the termination of this Agreement.
You agree that these terms will be construed in accordance with the laws of Beijing, regardless of whether there are any conflict of laws rules and whether the law of any other jurisdiction can be claimed. Any dispute or claim arising out of your access or use of the application shall be submitted in writing to MoonlightBeauty within one month (30 days) of the event, otherwise such claim will be considered a waiver. Any claim that has been correctly submitted to MoonlightBeauty but has not been resolved within a reasonable period of more than six (6) months may be submitted to a binding arbitration agency as the sole alternative to the lawsuit. You expressly waive your right to file any action against any of the MoonlightBeauty jurisdictions in accordance with your access to or use of the application or in accordance with these terms. Any arbitration will be administered by the Beijing Arbitration Commission in Beijing in accordance with its applicable business rules and procedures. Any arbitral award will expressly exclude any special, indirect, incidental, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages.